I realize in the time it takes me to write this post, I could have been in-and-out of the craft/grocery store and well on my way to actually finishing one of these ridiculously adorable projects.But alas, I think common sense is overrated.
You know what it not overrated? Huge mugs of coffee. And matching pajama sets. And a lifetime supply of Peanut Butter Cheerios.
1. Fabric headboard via The Harpster Home:
2. Homemade graham crackers, via Deliciously Organic:
3. Anthropologie-inspired necklace hangers, via Cupcakes and Cashmere:
4. Burlap-covered cork (thank you Stephen!) board, via Sarah Ortega:
5. Homemade wheat tortillas via Veggie num num (hoping to surprise Matt with these this weekend!):
6. Notebook covers, via The Art of Homemaking (saving this for 2015, when I may actually master sewing):
7. Homemade bagels, via The Galley Gourmet:
Okay, now that I am starving and feel my sewing machine giving me the stink eye from the other room, I guess I will get up, wipe the drool from my chin (seriously, LOOK AT THOSE BAGELS! AND THE FABRIC HEADBOARD!) and put my brain to good use. Although I am not going to promise changing out of my matching pajamas.